Well, of course, you still have to retake some of the pictures for the initial purpose you did it, but hey, don't delete those pictures! You don't know when they are going to become legends when posted on the Internet.
21. "My lady friend wanted a piggyback picture on the beach, and a random biker watching the sunset said he wanted one too."
© sizertl/reddit -Via
20. "My friend tried to take a nice picture at the mall."
© TongueCave/reddit -Via
19. "My photobomb at Coachella was captured by the paparazzi."
© Jahneeee/reddit -Via
18. "Took a photo of my buddy while he was fishing. I call this one Damn, she found me."
© brosephs/reddit -Via
17. "It’s so irritating when cute girls mess with my photo shoot."
© Lutya/reddit -Via
16. "My son was asked to take a picture of a nice Asian family at Disneyland...he did not understand."
© utrain211/reddit -Via
15. We wonder when they noticed this epic photobomber?
© princeofthepersia/reddit -Via
14. "If you’re gonna photobomb a kiss, do it right."
© Draquoir/imgur -Via
13. "Oh, I’m sorry. Were you taking a picture of the castle?"
© NoatakKenway/imgur -Via
12. "I photobombed a girl on the beach taking pictures, told her about it, and had her send it to me."
© neigelthornberry/reddit -Via